BIG RED MOULD REMEDIATION
MOULD AND YOUR HEALTH
Most of us don’t realize how extremely dangerous mould spores can be to our health. Some people have actually lost there lives to these tiny invisible (to the naked eye) spores.
Mould / Fungal spores are always present in the air and on objects, both inside and outside our homes and offices floating in the air. Depending on the species they can lay dormant for many years until the right conditions such as warm temperatures, moisture and high humidity activate growth. Once the growth cycle begins, it spreads quickly invading the area.
When mould spores are present in large quantities, they can present a health hazard to humans and animals, potentially causing allergic reactions, respiratory problems, watery itchy eyes, a chronic cough, headaches or migraines, difficulty breathing, rashes, memory loss, tiredness, sinus problems, nasal blockage and frequent sneezing.
Mould in the home of office can usually be found in damp, dark or steamy areas e.g. bathroom or kitchen, cluttered storage areas, recently flooded areas, basement areas, plumbing spaces, areas with poor ventilation and outdoors in humid environments.
That’s why you need to respond quickly with a company that can offer you, your family, colleagues and your possessions a quick, reliable and effective Mould Remediation service.
THE BIG RED MOULD REMEDIATION PROCESS
Our fully trained and certified Mould Remediation Technicians from Big Red Services cover all your requirements and needs on the Gold Coast.
Inspection and Reporting
- We inspect your home or work place both internally and externally to determine why the mould is growing, water intrusion, ventilation and extent of the mould growth.
- Big Red’s fully certified Technicians will visually inspect, then using moisture and humidity meters take appropriate readings of all areas affected.
- Our Technician may feel it necessary to take air or swab samples to be sent back to the lab for testing to determine cultures and species.
- Discuss with you our customer, the best action plan to reduce and remove the mould growth, avoiding any further health problems.
- Where applicable, a written report outlining all diagnosis plus recommendations for fixings and preventing any further problems.
Removal & Remediation
- Following the Australian & Industry Standards as set out by IICRC, removal and cleaning of all areas affected by Mould.
- Contain and kill all Mould areas via fogging or Bio sweep methods.
- Dry the whole area with air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Prevent / eliminate the moisture / water source from reoccurring.
- Clearance testing / sampling where applicable.
Occupational Health and Safety
Here at Big Red Services we hold the health and safety of our staff, customers and the general public in our highest regard. Our trained technicians offer a service that follows the correct safety procedures for all concerned.
All of our staff are covered by Qld Work cover and we have $ 20 million cover for public liability.
CONTACT BIG RED TODAY ABOUT MOULD REMEDIATION
If you need to erdicate mould in your home then you need Big Red Mould Remediation. Call us today on 5539 6799 for further information or for a free quote.